1) Our suitcases are STILL packed. I'm hoping to get around to unpacking and starting the laundry that will certainly take at least 3 full days to complete. Here in Korea we only have one machine that washes AND dries. It's insane how one load takes about three hours to dry! This is why I wear my jeans at least 5 times before washing. I know it's gross.
2) I love when Hubby gets up before me and makes the coffee. I swear it tastes better. Just like when I eat out I think it's better too. I'm sure it's only because I am not the one doing the work! When I was young I use to swear water ALWAYS tasted sweeter from my Mother's cup. Strange?
3) I'm in a ongoing personal debate (and with a friend) on the pro's and con's of spanking. Adalie is 2 and has maybe had 8 spankings in her life.... 3 of which were about 2 weeks ago. I see a vast improvement in her behavior and how she is listening to our direction since the spankings BUT there is a lot of negative talk about spanking. What are your thoughts?
4) I'm very thankful for that friend who I get into heated debates with :) I really feel we all need friends you can be 100% real with. SHE IS ONE OF THOSE. We definitely do not agree on everything but I think we challenge each other in ways that are positive. And at the end of the day we can leave the debate at the door and still love and respect each other. I THANK GOD FOR YOU!
5) I'm very disappointed to tell you I was a TERRIBLE picture taker on our vacation! I think it's time to invest in a camera bag. My camera is so heavy I often leave it behind because of the bulk and then I'm always sad I don't have pictures to remember the occasion. I'm thinking one of these would be fun & useful...