Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Father

Happy Fathers Day!!
 I think Adalie has one of the best out there.



"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."



Rev. Theodore Hesburgh



"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."



- Mark Twain



Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.



Robert Orben 1927-



My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.



Clarence B. Kelland 1881-1964

2 comments:

The Coleman's said...

Sweet Adalie and her wonderful daddy look so perfect together in that picture!

Tiffany said...

Aw, I remember her that little so clearly. So sweet!