Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inspired Dining

With our new home comes a new room that we've never had before, a formal dining room. Which means new furniture! Which also means $$$$, err. But I cannot let the first room you see in my house stay bare, so I am on the hunt for a dining room table. One with style and not so heavy on the pocket book.

I've never really thought much about what style I like for a formal table until now. Here a few of my top choices. All very different but I could live & love any one of them. What's your favorite?




The Owen Table
 Image found on Me Oh My!




Aren't those chairs amazing? I love the mixer of the dark wood and white chairs.



A round table in a formal room is so inviting to me.


I love the lines of this table. Simple & Structured. Very "Meghan" :)


Love the legs on this one.


2 comments:

whippetmom said...

I like the 3rd or last one...but all of them are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you choose!

Nicole said...

I love the second or last ones the most! :)