Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Change of Heart





I've been researching & planning the decor of our new Great Room for a few months now. I have 2 chairs to recover and have been trying to find a few fabrics that I love. This is a much harder task then I thought it would be. There are so many options and I want to choose something I can live with for quite some time based on the fact that I seem to like $100 dollar a yard fabrics!

Originally I have been liking the color scheme above. But once again I've changed my mind. As my planning got deeper I was having a hard time find a rug I like with the colors and just overall apprehensions about going with such bold colors. I find I'm more attracted to cooler tones and soothing colors. 



Then I found this.....
and I was hooked. SO, unless I change my mind again (which is entirely possible) THIS is the new color palette and fabrics I'm working with. Good thing my decorator is so patient with me! Thanks Shannon :)

No comments: