Friday, August 21, 2009

15 months: Look What I Can Do!



Adalie can do Lot's of new things now that she's a TODDLER! Here are a few...

Walk! Hold Mommies hand while she walks (I love this)

Talk! She says, Momma, Daddy, Hi, Bye, No, Jack-Jack, Happy, Baby, Kiss

She has some new favorite toys. Baby Dolls, Teddy bear that tells Nursery Rhymes, Coloring, Books, simple puzzles and Bubbles.

She likes to answer the phone even if it's not ringing :) and she pretends remotes are phones too.

She enjoys patting other children on the back. Especially if they are crying.

She is feeding herself with a fork and spoon. Her favorite pastime during meals is throwing food errrrr!

She loves to dance! Anytime she hears music she feels the need to shake that booty :)

She gives headbutts, high fives, kiss and hugs when asked.

She is holding her breath under water at the pool and jumping to us from the side.

That's all I can think of for now..... as you can see my baby is growing up and doing so many new things..... hmmm I think I might need to start thinking about my next one soon :) More to come on that.

Meghan

2 comments:

Grams said...

I love this new picture of Adalie. What a precious sight to imagine you and Addie walking along holding hands. It won't be long until we see you both, often. Can't wait.

whippetmom said...

:) Somehow missed this update! Sweet Adalie is growing so fast! I can't wait to hear more about you guys adding another little Darlson :)