I now declare Wednesdays "Random Wednesday". A day in which I will blog 5 random things that I am doing, going through, obsessing over, wanting, needing, frustrating me, etc. Basically a whole bunch of randomness. Sound fun? Well then let me get started!
1. I really enjoyed going to Buddha's birthday parade this past weekend! I brought home 5 (free) lanterns they were carrying in the parade. I think they will look adorable hung in Adalie's room over her reading corner.
2. My hair is falling out again. This happened after I stopped taking BC (the pill) when we were trying for Adalie, and after I had her. Yes, this means I am not on BC anymore :) It seems after awhile of my body thinking I'm prego (whether I really am or I am tricking it to think I am) my hair falls out when it thinks I'm not. Does that make sense? It's hormonal, gotta love hormones, ugh.
3. We leave for Florida in 6 days! This time I am not dreading the 24+ hours of travel because Hubs is coming with me!! I'm so excited to be with him everyday, all day for 3 weeks! No work!
4. I am impatiently waiting for my iMac to get here. I have so many cool images from our 2 months in South Korea. I cannot wait to finally share them with you..... come on USPS get a move on it.
5. Adalie has gone from calling us Momma & Dada to Mommy and Daddy. I know in 6-10 years we will be Mom and Dad. It's little things like this that change and I realize she is not a baby anymore! The last 2 years went by sooooo quick!