Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8th NST appt. UPDATE!

HI FOLKS,

Just got back from my second doctors appt of the week, I go twice a week now once for an u/s cervix check and once for an NST (the fetal monitor that checks heart rate and fetal movement and contractions).

I saw a new doctor today and she said the NST monitoring couldn't look any better and if Adalie keeps gaining weight I could go on to full term and NOT be induced as long as everything keeps looking good and her weight gain does not plateau.

I also got them to push back my next u/s another week I don't like having so many.... so next u/s appt. to check her weight is on Monday, May 19th, I will be 37 and a half weeks at that point..... lets hope she gains at least another 14 oz. so I can argue against the induction!!

SO until Monday, May 19th we really won't know much of anything...... I will keep you updated. Let's just hope these Doctor's can agree and stop giving me different opinions, uggh!!

More to Come,
Meghan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meggie,
so grateful for Adalie's weight gain and pray it will continue and that she will go full term
love,
greatgrams

Anonymous said...

L love you. i cant wait to see yall's baby girl