Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

Hi There,

I just got back from the Doctor's office and the BIG NEWS is that he is inducing me on Tuesday, May 20th at 37 and a half weeks. That's 16 days early. He STRONGLY feels that something is restricting her growth and she would be better off outside with us than inside at this point. I am very disappointed that I won't be ableto go into labor naturally but I know that God has a plan and we just want Adalie to be ok.

SO, on Monday the 19th we will go into the office for our last ultrasound and cervix check. PLEASE PRAY that she will be at least 5 pounds I can't even imagine a smaller baby than that. Then on Monday evening I will check into the hospital and they will put in a suppository of Cervadil to soften the cervix (I am already 1cm dilated and 50% effaced as of this morning) and then on Tuesday morning the 20th they will start the pitocin drip to induce labor.

By Tuesday evening we will be parents! WOW, this is a crazy feeling, to know we are SO CLOSE to meeting her. My Mom is flying in on Monday to be with us for the delivery and will stay for about 2 weeks. We are so thankful for her help! Please keep us in your prayers.

More to Come, a whole lot more,
Meghan and James

6 comments:

juddbeanlaw said...

AAAGGHHH!!! I can't believe it!!!! Sooo exciting! We'll be praying for her to gain a little in the mean time!!!!
M

Anonymous said...

Dear Meghan and James,
Be assured of our continual prayers
for you and especially Adalie.
Of course, the doctors and nurses and LISA.
We love you all,
grandmother and granddaddy Eddings

Anonymous said...

That's a great day for a baby to be born (It's our wedding anniversary!) I know you will be just fine and Adalie will get here safe and sound.
That's when Gavin arrived and he (obviously) was and is just fine. You all are in our prayers!!

juddbeanlaw said...

OK... I know you guys are SUPER busy.. but when are we going to see baby room pics!?!??!?!??!?! I'm going to need to see them ASAP!!!! : )

Beth said...

Meghan, Dale and I are praying for you, James, and Adalie. Boy, will you ever have stories to tell her! We agree that God has a plan. Love to you all. Extra Aunt - Beth

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of you! What a wonderful thing! I am so happy for all of you!!!! It is the most amazing thing and I know she has already changed your lives forever. Cherish everyday because it goes by so fast. This Satuurday I am watching Abby graduate from high school and then she if off to the College of Charleston. I will miss her so much!!! My love to you. Amy