Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Rough Week


Hey There,

It's been a week since I last posted and a lot has changed. I have now started to actually feel pregnant. On Monday morning sickness hit me at 5am and did not let up until about noon. I don't feel like eating anything but crackers and cereal and the smell of most food makes me gag. James brought home Taco Bell one night I about threw up right there in the kitchen from the smell.
Work has been rough this week with my lack of energy and constant state of nausea. Not to mention emotional outbursts - a coworker said something smart to me and usually I would just let it roll off my back but on this day I immediately burst into tears! Pray that these symptoms subside soon otherwise I may loose my mind.
On a happy note, the Gators won against Kentucky yesterday which James and I were thrilled about. GO GATORS! Our first Doctor's Appointment is on Tuesday and I am going to Chicago for Claire's first bridal shower on Friday :) Lots of things to look forward to.

More to Come,
Meghan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear meghan and james,
i woud say you have all the classic symtons of pregnacy! hopefully it wont last too long and you will be feeling great again.
so happy you can go for claire's shower. please give her our love.
we look forward to your post doctor's visit posting.
we love you,
greatgrandseddings