Saturday, October 13, 2007

6 WEEKS PREGGERS



Hi All!

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post not much has been going on pregnancy wise. No morning sickness to report but I am still tired all the time, I went to bed at 7pm last night! I don't think I have been in bed that early since I was in elementary school.
James has been busy with T-38 training and he caught the cold I had last week so I have been nursing him back to health :) As for me, working two jobs has kept me plenty busy. My 4 year old class is a handful but I enjoy the children.
The weather has finally gotten cool here and the leaves are changing colors. It's a pleasant change from Florida where you never see the change of seasons. James and I are going to pumpkin patch this weekend, it is right outside of town and you can pick your own pumpkin and then cut it from the ground. Last year we carved the pumpkin and then roasted the pumpkin seeds and they were so yummy, I think we will do that again.

Happy Fall To All,
Meghan

P.S. The pictures above are the jet James flies and its cockpit.

No comments: