Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Baby's First Picture!


Hey Everyone,

Today was a very exciting day, we had our first doctors appointment! They ran a couple of tests and then did an ultrasound. Dr. Woods says our little baby is doing just fine. Everything is normal and looking good. We were thrilled to see our baby's heart beating away! It was an awesome experience. Do you think the baby looks more like a lima bean or a peanut? The doctor said most girls start off looking like lima bean and boys are more like a peanut. James and I think the baby looks more like a peanut....... maybe it's a boy!

More to Come,
Meghan

P.S. Next Doctors appointment is on November 28th.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE THE 1ST PICTURE OF OUR BABY. LILY AND I THINK OUR BABY LOOKS LIKE A PEANUT, MATTIE SAYS A LIMA BEAN. EAITHER WAY, WE'RE ALL THRILLED!!--GRANDMOTHER-TO-BE

Anonymous said...

We say Peanut!!!!

Lindsey Burke said...

I say peanut!

Anonymous said...

I say idk because I dont know why yall are comparing my neice or nephew to a nut or bean. lol. But Ill say peanut too. By the way, what did the DR. say it looked like? LOVE YOU TWO.

Anonymous said...

you have to look inside the black hole which is the sac the baby lives in.

mallory said...

totally a peanut!

Anonymous said...

Granddad and I are thrilled to see our first greatgrandbaby! We think a peanut, but, fordhook lima beans look aimilar to a peanut. Sooooo,
we shall see.
We took a magnifying glaas and looked at our baby and we could see his head,face and hands up to his face. Our baby is beautiful!Greatgrandseddings

Anonymous said...

The more I look at that picture, the more I think it's a lima bean!

I'm going to go ahead and send the lilac sleeper with the bows! If this baby isn't a girl, the next one will be.

Love to all three of you, Grams

Teri and Joe said...

hmmm...I'm going to have to go with peanut even though I'm ruiting for a girl :) I hope you're nausea goes away soon! Love you guys! Hopefully see you soon! :)

Daddy Mac said...

Hi Meghan and James,

Enjoyed talking to you both yesterday on the phone and looking forward to seeing you soon. The picture reminds me of having children all over again but with all this cool technology and blogging. Peanut, Lima Bean, how bout a butter bean?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little PEANUT!!!! I hope your feeling well.
Much Love, Jim and Brandy