1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Gave birth to a beautiful 5 pound baby girl!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I think I did pretty well with keeping it.... the resolution was to not let the laundry pile up and stress me out.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, Claire and Celia.... both had handsome baby boys.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, several.
5. What countries did you visit? Didn't make it out of the country.
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More patience, worry less.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 4th, James graduation from USAF pilot training; May 20th, Adalie's arrival into the world!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Growing and delivering Addie, of course!
9. What was your biggest failure? Not being able to breastfeed past 8 weeks.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Plenty of "illness" if morning sickness counts!
11. What was the best thing you bought? My GPS navigation system, no more getting lost.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Huh?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? What?
14. Where did most of your money go? I have absolutely no idea....
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Having the Addie Bug with us!
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Anything by Taylor Swift.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner I am not pregnant!
c) richer or poorer? Poorer, making more but spending more it seems
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Relaxed
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Worried
20. How did you spend Christmas? With James family in Palm City, FL.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Yes, with the new little souls in my life.... Jack, Sammy and Adalie.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, West Wing Reruns
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? huh?
24. What was the best book you read? The Shack
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? nothing
26. What did you want and get? A healthy baby GIRL
27. What did you want and not get? Nothing, I am really content in all I have.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? I don't have time to go to the movies.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to a nice dinner with James, Celia and Tim, I turned 24.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? more time
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Maternity clothes, wooo hooo, sexy.
32. What kept you sane? James and Claire
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I like following them all.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? The election
35. Who did you miss? Claire and Erin
36. Who was the best new person you met? Adalie Cavanaugh Darlson
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Live for the moment, you never know how much time you have left.