Friday, July 11, 2008

Adalie First Photo Shoot





Here are a few of the AMAZING photographs that my dear friend Caroline Johnson captured of Adalie and I. We had such a wonderful time visiting with her and her 4 year old daughter Riley in Gainesville over the last few days. She is such a special person to know personally and work with. If you are interested in getting a photographer for any event or momentous life occasion, Caroline is your girl. Check out her blog www.lifewithcaroline.com Thanks Caroline for an awesome session and visit. Your generosity and kindness are astounding. We love you and Riley so much :)

Meghan

5 comments:

Grams said...

Gorgeous baby and mother! Thank you for helping me reset my password.

mallory said...

So cute! I love these pictures!

whippetmom said...

Gorgeous! You both look beautiful :) Caroline is so talented too- I love the pictures on her blog! Can't wait till your back in town, I want to see how big Adalie is!!

Anonymous said...

When do we get to see the rest!? I love them! : )

Lindsey Burke said...

Wonderful pictures cousin! Only 1.5 weeks till NYC!