1. Laundry has taken over my life! One of Adalie's GREEN CRAYONS snuck it's way into my WHITES, errrr! I have soaked, washed, scrubbed, rewashed so many times this weekend.... and I have mostly gotten rid of the green. BUT of course my favorite North Face fleece is RUINED, 200 bucks goodbye :(
EPIC FAIL :(
2. Adalie is obsessed with shoes. A true women :) She wants them on as soon as she wakes and wears then all day and changes them almost hourly. Daddy is in trouble, better start a shoe shopping fund now.
Here she is in Mrs. Jess's rain boots:
3. I thought I would share with you our view of Korea. It happened to finally be nice yesterday and the haze was at a minimum so I could actually see the city. Usually the visibility is terrible with the smog and I can't see this much of the city.
The View from our Bedroom:
View from the back of the apartment:
4. I didn't get to take many picture this 4th of July the weather was raining off and on and I was worried about ruining the camera. Here is one of the few from our festivities.
5. I bought a new lens! My 50mm 1.4 is on the way to Korea. Of course it will take 3 weeks to get here :( I cannot wait to get it and start playing. I have a few friends who are willing to do some shoots with me for practice. So fun!